1K views
4.5

My hairdresser put them in and after three weeks three different left fell out within a 36-hour. And completely ripped my hair out of my head.

We remove them and started all over but then back in again it has now only been 3 weeks and they are ripping my hair out again. They look awful the ends are so straggly and fried and I will never ever use this product again. They absolutely do not look natural they completely look fake and don't even really blend in with my hair. I went online the second time they were installed and made sure I did every single thing that Hot Heads recommended and it has not helped a single bit.

I am so disappointed and mad at myself for wasting $400 that I can't even stand it. I also have to stand outside to comb my hair out after my shower because so much of this hair falls out that it is like having a rug of hair in my bathroom. Do not recommend these extensions at all. If I do this again I will definitely be using Cashmere.

I have never in my life worked so hard on my hair and my head. It takes two and a half hours to get ready to go anywhere after my shower 2 hours of that is my hair alone as it takes almost an hour just to comb them out while they're wet.

Review about: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I used to use Hot Heads too and was appalled by the quality! You should try Philocaly Hair Extensions. They offer premium Russian hair that has no silicone coating and actually lasts as long as they should!!