H.A. Lorentzstraat 4, 3331 EE Zwijndrecht, Netherlands

I have had my hot heads extensions for almost 5 weeks now and despite following the care and buying the proper shampoo and heat protectant , IMMEDIATELY after I washed the hair for the first time which was after 72hrs post install The hair began to feel like horse hair look coarse and matted, the hair was frayed and split at the ends.All the silky smooth texture that was just there on install day GOONNEEE!

I had previous extensions and my hair stylist recommended these as they were better quality. I feel like I wasted my money. I haven't worn my hair down more than once since the initial styling because it looks so bad. People at my job have mentioned that the hair is poor quality and notice a difference in the texture.

My extension hair is constantly falling out and shedding everywhere and I mean by the hands full. It is constantly tangling despite proper care and you can kiss the idea of it actually holding a curl goodbye. I want to blame my pregnancy for the constant irritation and itching but the base of the extension are split and feel like pieces of straw scratching my head and when one piece came out I realize its not my sensitivity from pregnancy or increase blood flow the *** root extension area is frayed and the plastic and hair parts are poking my scalp. This *** experience with the hair makes me not want to do extensions again because I have wasted so much money at this point.

DO NOT USE THESE....

its not color specific I started researching reviews and despite which color hair more than not are saying the same problem I have.OVERPRICED UNDERQUALITY completely questionable hair.

Review about: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality.

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Comments