1.4
Turnaround Time

March 5th I made the investment of ombre hot heads, they were amazing, full and silky!!! I had gotten them for a trip, I was able to go into the ocean at least 3 times no problem and they kept their shine and bounce.

I slept in a braid every night which helped as well and had my hairstylist put in a toner and they were still amazing!! I went to Europe for 2 1/2 months in the Summer and they help up great, even with the terrible water I had trouble with before in Spain. I went to Portugal & even dyed them. So happy with how long they lasted!

After my trip I decided it was time to start replacing the 5 moth yr old hair. Right out of the box I could tell they were not the same, although I only got half as much as last time. They were stiff and l was beyond unhappy. My friends had the same issue with their complete new sets & used many expensive masks and leave in conditioners but nothing helped.

So I wanted to see if buying a new pack would help, it did not. SO I bought a 3rd pack, I now have a complete new set of hair and it looks like my old cheap clip ins. After one wash I could not even tell I had gotten new hair! I'm upset because I had never been so happy with how my hair looked when I had first gotten them; I have struggled with trying to grow my hair out and having fried hair from bleach.

I wish that hotheads would go back to making their hair like they used to because it was amazing. My stylist has been calling because she uses them as well and has the issue of shedding but says the customer service is terrible.

Review about: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Hair i had in march.

I didn't like: New hair manufacturing.

Comments