I’ve been wearing HotHeads since 2012. Loved them. I care for the hair meticulously and use Kerastatse products. I use professional styling tools and can do a professional quality blow out. I only get new hair once a year.

My new stylist recently did a new full head for me using HairTalk (is this hot heads now?) I washed once and it looks like cheap doll’s hair. I thought it was me, so I rewashed and did a deep condition mask. Still the same rat’s nest. I’m ticked. I paid $900 For the hair and $375 for the install. My stylist installed them correctly- that’s not the issue. It’s the hair quality. Hairtalk sucks.

I am embarrassed to have this *** hair in my head looking like a cheap weave.

My stylist is a sweetheart and I know this is not her fault. It looked so pretty the first couple days. I hate to do it, but I’m going to contact the salon. This is the crappiest hair ever. I’m really upset because I’ve never had an issue and trusted that this product was amazing like it always has been. Now I’m out $1300+ and I look awful.

I posted a finish pic the day of install at the salon-see how beautiful??? and then a pic after a wash and deep conditioning and style with minimal product except a heat protector milk. This is after my hair was in a low braid for a night’s sleep. I can usually take it down and wear for a few days.

I’m appalled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Want good quality Remy hair or a refund .

I liked: Colors, Old hotheads were awesome.

I didn't like: Frizzy splitends, Matted and dry hair, Rough feeling, Does not hold style shape, Looks like plastic doll hair.

Comments