1.2
Turnaround Time

I am so upset that I did not read these complaints regarding Hotheads extensions prior to having them installed. I had the same experience as everyone else.

I paid $700 for the hair alone. Right away I noticed how thin and scraggly they are and that the lengths of the wefts were inconsistent. My hairstylist had already taken out my old extensions (that were much higher quality than these), so I felt that it was too late to stop this process. So she went ahead and put them in.

I was still disappointed with the short length and thin appearance, but the texture looked okay before I washed my hair. After I washed it and dried the hair a few days later, it was so frizzy, it looked just like Rosanne Rosannadanna’s hair from the retro SNL episodes. Seriously! It is crazy that this company has been getting away with this blatant fraud for the past five years!

I see complaints on this site from 2013. I am so disappointed that this company has not been shut down. I called my hairdresser to ask her and the salon she works for to switch vendors before they start losing clients over this. She is a great stylist so it is a shame that she did not know how bad this hair is.

My only guess is that not many of her clients come back for more hair extensions after she puts these in their hair. This is going to catch up with this company before long. Not many fraudulent companies thrive in this information age.

A message to Hotheads: A cute name and a nice website will not help your business when you engage in false advertising, price gauging, and misleading the public. I intend to pursue this legally before more people get hurt financially and go bald.

Review about: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Hair i had in march, Hair i had before hotheads.

I didn't like: Frizzy splitends, Rediculous price, Bad value, Fact that the company tries to con customers again and again.

Comments