2.2
Turnaround Time

I have been purchasing these for five years and they have been great this last month have spent over $1,100 on extensions and they are now thin and stringy with different cut lengths even though I purchased the same. Had the rep come and she tried to scam me and say they were never the same before though I have been using these 6 yrs wtf.

My 4 orders of hair are completely different. Oh and apparently they raised another $17 for blonde colors Not a fan don't waist your clients money till they fix there issues this picture shows and example of the length difference even though they are the same length 14-16 stingy and pathetic

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hotheads hair extension from Hotheads and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hotheads to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotheads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1324962

I've been using them for 2.5 years and sadly this last set are terrible. Tape not as good and much thinner hair on extensions. Will not buy them again.