Update added by user Sep 15
Manufacturer did agree that the extensions were defective and is reimbursing me for the full amount! It took a few weeks for an answer but it was worth the wait. Issue is resolved!
Original review posted by user Sep 03
These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray.If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these.
I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess" my extensions to decide whether they will send me new hair or reimburse me. Extensions are a lot of money, choose wisely....
As of right now, hair talk hasn't responded to my emails. The salon is working with them but still no answer from them.
If hairtalk makes this situation right, I will post an update.But so far I'm unimpressed with customer service as well as the extensions.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."