Resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 15, 2016

Manufacturer did agree that the extensions were defective and is reimbursing me for the full amount! It took a few weeks for an answer but it was worth the wait. Issue is resolved!

Original review posted by user Sep 03, 2016

These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray.If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these.

I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess" my extensions to decide whether they will send me new hair or reimburse me. Extensions are a lot of money, choose wisely....

As of right now, hair talk hasn't responded to my emails. The salon is working with them but still no answer from them.

If hairtalk makes this situation right, I will post an update.But so far I'm unimpressed with customer service as well as the extensions.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hotheads hair extension from Hotheads and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hotheads to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotheads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Comments