Turnaround Time

Buyer beware!Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00.

If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide you with that. 309.00 and I received a bag of thin, stringy hair that was only half of what I needed to cover my clients head. When I complained, not only were they unwilling to refund me any money or provide more hair, the told me I needed to buy another pack of clip ins to "finish the job" so unless you want to pay over 600.00 (stylist price) for clip ins, look elsewhere!

I had to take money out of my own pocket to buy more hair from another vendor, of course, to compete my clients hair service!Not only that, but the clips came unraveled after one wash!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hotheads hair extension from Hotheads and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hotheads to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotheads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Comments