1.7
Turnaround Time

I got my extensions about 2 months ago and after about a week they look fried and had awful split ends. I did everything my stylist told me to do care wise.

The company ended up sending me new hair and my stylist put them in for free, but it has now been 4 weeks and again they just look fried.

Has anyone else had this problem? At this point I just want to take them out and return them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Hotheads needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hotheads.

Comments

#1420484

How did the company send you new hair? What did you have to tell them

#1382051

Horrible product mine fell out and broke my hair off 2 days after they were put in!! Lol what a joke!!

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States #1322156

Same exact experience!! Awe full Hair!

I have been wearing extensions for 4years and Hotheads is by far the worse hair on the market.. Buyer Beware

Same exact experience!! Awe full Hair!