1.2K views
1.7
Turnaround Time

I want to start by saying I have used Hot Heads in the past and loved them. The first time I used them for over 7 months and had no trouble.

In the past I have swam with them in pools, oceans, lakes, etc. no trouble at all. I went to get them again in June and had the worse experience of my life. I got them installed on a Thursday and went on vacation that Saturday.

I swam in the ocean each day and washed and treated them with the hot heads products each evening and would fix my hair and go to dinner. Wednesday is when it all went downhill, I did my normal routine of braiding it back and swimming but when I went back to my room they were all matted up, I tried everything to get them un-matted. I worked on them for two hours I used the special brush, conditioner, etc. nothing worked.

I ended up standing in the shower with my husband for an additional 45 minutes pulling them 1x1 out of my hair, it was painful and I lost a lot of my real hair. From this point I have tried escalating it in every way possible to get either new extensions or a refund. The beauty supply that my hair dresser uses wouldnt help us, they told us I shouldnt have went swimming. When I looked at the Hot Heads website, it didnt say anything about not swimming with them.

So, I called the Hot Heads corporate office, the agent I spoke to told me I could absolutely swim with them. She said I would have to have my hair dresser submit the issue. Then Hot Heads came back with restrictions that still didnt say anything about swimming without them. I am not sure where to go next.

I definitely got bad hair and no one on their side seems to want to help.

Buyer be aware, while you are investing a lot of money be educated and know that if something goes wrong no one will help you. I will NOT be buying them again, unless they make it right!

Review about: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments