Hotheads - Review about Bad Hair Extensions

Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through my hair and it would shed all over me... I contacted hot heads and they told me it was from the shampoo I used.. That bull *** how does quality hair get ruined after one washing with PROFESSIONAL shampoo. I am currently trying to get my money back from my Hair dresser.. She says I have to send them back to do a testing to see if I got "bad hair"

Um okay?

It has only been a week and one of the extensions is hanging into one strand of my hair and the rest are splitting at the tape and falling apart. I want my money back. Please so not invest in hot heads extensions this is not $500 quality hair!! More like a Halloween wig!

I have attached a picture of my hair brushed out after being clean.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 06 #1122956

If you have paid by paypal open a dispute and tell them all the important details!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hotheads. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hotheads.
Filing a new complaint about