Featured Not resolved

What a god *** waste of money I'm honestly pissed.My extensions looked beautiful when they were put in.

I had the 18-20 inch tape ins. You are told not to wash your hair for at least 72 hours after getting them. The day I washed my hair (which btw I used professional salon made for extentions shampoo and conditioner) The ends looked like a rats nest with breakage and you name it. Its like they had this coating on them to make them look beautiful and silky and smooth and then after you washing them the coating is removed and you see the real hair quality.

These are supposed to last at least 6 months with every 6-8 weeks re adjusting them with proper care. I do EVERYTHING they told me to do for example... sleep with my hair in a braid, never brush wet, comb twice a day, wash only 2 times a week, etc. it has been only 5 weeks now..

and my F****ing hair looks like ***. Can you tell how pissed I am?? I spent 500 dollars on these things for them to be nappy and honestly look like horse hair. They are so thin now after 5 weeks, my natural hair does not even blend anymore.

Mind you the color of the hair is SUPER BRASSY now so it doesn't even match with my blonde. I literally do not know what to do but they will not give you new ones so don't even bother. Just save ur money and look for other extension brands. This is the only brand I ever tried so far and it sucks.

HORRIBLE. I Loved the way they looked when I first had them in they were beautiful, and now I'm upset.

Cant wait till my appointment Thursday to take them out.I'm attaching pics below of when I first got them, and then three days later.

Review about: Hotheads Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: How they looked when you first took them out of the package.

I didn't like: Quality and how they did not last me more than 4 weeks.

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1353337

Your hair looked very nice in the (I assume) before picture.I'd go back there as soon as you can and express your concern and displeasure, and see what they can do for you.

Speak to management if necessary.

Be nice, but firm.Let us know what happens.