I have worn extensions for years.I began wearing Hotheads in 2013.

I have found these to be best extensions ever. I purchase a new set about every 13 months-- yes, that is 13! I'm wondering from many of these complaints if the stylist was not forth-coming with how to care for them bc the more you put wear/tear on the extensions the quicker you need to buy a new set (or install)... This is where the stylist makes a huge profit!!The whole trick with these or any extensions is to put as little stress on them as possible.....

Wash your hair as seldom as you can get away with/when brushing hold several inches down from base with one hand while brushing with the other.I love my Hotheads/ sorry you all have had bad experience.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of hotheads hair extension from Hotheads. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hotheads to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotheads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Comments

I agree! I love mine! I wear also for a very long time!

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States #1322145

You must work for Hotheads.. There's no way that hair would even be attachted to the tape ny longer..