My stylist bought the extensions that cost me $350. I was convinced my previous extensions were, "Old School", and i would not regret Hotheads.

Of course with anything new, everything seems good. After 2 weeks, I wanted them out of my hair. Uncomfortable to sleep on, the wide tape was always showing through and felt bunched together. I did not like anything about them, including not being able to find the remover and do it myself.

The extensions did not hold a color when dyed and just became a complete nuisance. The irritating wide tape on these extensions made my scalp itch.

I don't know what else I can say in 100 words that I have not already said. Please do not purchase this product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hotheads. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hotheads.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Hotheads to other companies on our site.

Comments